Sunday, June 8, 2008

Camping and the swings

Dad saved the day, and made the kids day, by reinstalling the triangle swing which had fallen down, and installing a tire swing. They were both a big hit!
Dad is way up there in that tree! I love that he'll do this stuff for the kids. It makes everyone happy!

Triangle Swing.
Josh.

Daniel.Isaac.

Flower.
I was so surprised at how much she LOVED it! She's usually a little more cautious but she threw caution to the wind and went for it! She'd still be there if we let her! It made me so happy to see her having so much fun!

]Topher.
He just makes it look effortless! He is such a little monkey. He can scale walls, side of cars to get in the window, and jungle gyms like nobodies business and just about everything!
Hannah.
Cameron.
Collin. Not bad for a 2 year old!


Lisa's turn!
Tire Swing.
Tristan.Daniel.
I think this is my favorite swing photo. It's focused on the swing and blurred everything else out just how I wanted it to . It's hard to do when they are all moving so fast! :)
Josh.


Topher.


No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out