Friday, June 13, 2008

Camping and The Three Stooges

Flower and Topher are good buddies. They rarely fight, not like she does with her cousins. They are always willing to let a third friend in as well and like I've said before, I just love watching play and be together. They had no trouble including Collin. Just today Flower said to KG, "I like Topher, he holds my hand" So cute but yikes she's starting young. ;) Obviously if they can wait 20 years we'd all be thrilled for them to be together! :)





Topher kept jumping out of the picture.
Then Flower joined him leaving poor Collin. This was the only time I don't think they wanted him around.

It was so cute when she was trying to get up the hill the boys were trying to help and Topher finally got behind her and pushed and made sure she didn't slide. Ahhh.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out