Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dads

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all those deserving! I hope your day made you feel special. Flower is the luckiest little gal alive! She has the best dad. He plays with her and talks to her nonstop and makes her feel loved.
I feel pretty lucky to have my Dad as well. Some of the things that I appreciate him teaching me are being a responsible adult, having a strong work ethic, the importance of tithing, loving your spouse, and forgiveness. Forgiveness, well, he is just an amazing example of a man in that area.
KG's dad is pretty amazing too. I am super lucky to have him as a father-in-law! KG feels blessed to have him for a dad. Some of the things that KG appreciates his dad teaching him are
being respectful to women, being patient, controlling your temper, working hard, and being financially wise.
Just look at those two handsome men! I included the darker one just so you can see how much they look alike. It's hard to tell when KG has his sunglasses on.
I'm glad we were able to spend time with both of our dads today.
We played a game of Quelf at my parents house. I have been wanting to play this with my nieces and it didn't disappoint. Here are just a few of the hilarious things that had to be done.
Spencer had to sit on Amanda's lap until his next turn. KG and Torta had to play Leap Frog.

Torta had to do a work out routine for the duration of the sand timer.
Spencer to had to wear a tie for the remainder of the game.
Spencer won the game. It's just a hard game to explain but a MUST PLAY!
I'm finishing out the post with this photo just because I think it's sweet.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

There are so many cute pictures of Lauren and Lorelai. I Love it!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out