Monday, June 9, 2008

Camping and the face paint

Amanda had the brilliant idea of bringing her face paints! The kids absolutely love it. She did the first round Saturday morning. The paints were then brought out several more times Saturday and Sunday. She is really good! It was a huge hit.
Face Painting.Collin.Daniel.
Tristan.


Josh.
Cameron.

Savannah. This was one of my favorites! It fit her face so well and went with her hair and teeth perfectly!
Flower.

Topher.

Isaac.
Hannah.Some of the gang.
**Amanda will do this at kids birthday parties and she's really good! She is a single mom and could use the income! If you'd like to support her and include face painting at your child's birthday, let me know and I'll hook you up with her info. Let's support our fellow mom's! :)



No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out