Sunday, July 20, 2008

Flower got tagged!

Flower was tagged by her cute cousin Lorelai so I actually sat with her and asked all the questions. She really gave me all these answers. I was shocked! (except for the food dislikes, she couldn't think of anything to say and neither could I)
Name: Flower Opal Ting
Age: 3 years

Favorite Activity(-ies): reading books, watching JoJo's circus, dancing, listening to music, singing, playing in my room
Favorite Food(s): chicken and rice, french fries, cheese, noodles, mom and dad's food!

Least Favorite Food(s): There isn't a food I've found yet that I won't eat!

Favorite Music: You're Not The Boss of Me Now by They Might Be Giants, I Kissed A Girl, Disturbia, Low, Skiddamarink, ABC's, and anything on mom's ipod/phone.

Favorite Toy(s): my kitchen, markers, scissors, paper, games, purses, stroller with baby, dress up, and a baby shopping cart

Favorite Book(s): The Foot Book, Philadelphia Chickens, Brown Bear Brown Bear, Over The Moon: An Adoption Tale.
Favorite item(s) of clothing: dresses, church shoes, shorts like dad

What makes me happy: dresses, playing, my blankets, nursery at church, singing

What makes me sad: time out, getting hurt, my eczemaI TAG: Tristan, Izzy, Carolyn, Oakley, Jovie, and Madeline! (These are the blogs I love to look at with my mom, mostly the pictures and videos)

1 comment:

Robin said...

You should come to the cabin this Thursday. Bring your mom!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out