Saturday, July 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mirium

After we got home from the parade we pretty much lounged around. Flower watched her favorite cartoons and I started a new book, The Lottery Winner:Alvirah and Willy Stories by Mary Higgins Clark. Because I got up so early I was tired so I kept falling asleep. Flower finally joined me on the sofa. She started playing with my hair which woke me up. I pretended to stay asleep though because I love it when she does that. She tickled my arm and face and took off my glasses. She finally fell asleep all sprawled out and wearing my glasses around her chin. My head was on the tan pillow at the bottom of the photo.

Tonight we went to a birthday celebration for KG's cousin Mirium. They had a big BBQ. We hung out in the huge beautiful yard and chatted and laughed. They have a great swing hanging from a tree and Flower would have spent all night on it if there wasn't other kids to compete with.






Beautiful Katie! She is here from California visiting her dad.
The birthday girl!


Ahh. Is he not the cutest Grandpa ever?!

The baby is crying because of me. I was on the phone and they signaled for me to give them the bottle that was on the table next to me. I threw it and woops. Nailed him right in the head. And KG was ready with the camera!

Little dirty face!


And now it's time for the birthday spankings done by her brother Jose in the red, Uncle Steven in the maroon, KG, and her dad in greenish.
Beautiful back cleavage Mina!



Ah, she survived!
Now I'm balancing the checkbook, can I get a woot woot?! And watching Miami Ink. I love that show. Amazing artists for sure.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out