Tuesday, July 1, 2008

So I thought I was heading to bed...

...for some much needed sleep. But then I checked my email one last time and discovered our social worker had completed our home study! Yay!!! She needed us to review it and make sure there were no mistakes. There was no way I would be able to fall asleep until I did that! She plans to fix any mistakes we point out and then meet us tomorrow (Tuesday afternoon) to sign it! This is happening so fast and we are just holding on and enjoying the ride!
So exciting!

A special thanks to the six that did references for us! It means A TON that you would help and support us in this way!!! We love you!!!

So now...an hour later, I'm REALLY off to bed!
Nighty night.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out