Sunday, July 20, 2008

Photo Tag

My super cute, ambitious friend Steph, (she is the daughter of the bishop of my church, plus she's related to the cute Heather and Becky so I'm jealous! :)), tagged me and I was so excited. This one seemed fun.
The rules are you have to take ten pictures of the following things, and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose. Then you tag five others.
1. The fridge....pretty boring! We need food! The container on the middle shelf next to the eggs is the yummy Seafood Chowder we brought home from our trip.
2. The closet...my closet is actually big. KG's stuff on the left, mine on the right. Yes, those are boxes that still haven't been unpacked from our move in March! Plus there's a vacuum and a tv on the floor. Behind the boxes is a dresser.
3. Self Portrait...Lookin' pretty worn and raggedy. I just stepped in the door from our 14 day trip and spending the last 5 hours in the bus!
4. My favorite room...I would have to say the living room. I LOVE the paint color and ADORE the art...which looks crooked in this photo which is so annoying because it's really not and something I never allow! I got that little obsession from my dad! This is the room I blog in, read in, play with Flower and watch all my favorite tv shows!
5. The kitchen sink...Nothing exciting. That cute striped/circle thing on the counter above it is my favorite. I love the pattern and it contains a watermelon scent that is so yummy! I do love being able to see into the living room when standing there. That isn't often for me though since KG does the dishes most of the time.
6. The laundry room...It's actually a closet. It's big though with all the storage up top. It's filled more with my crafty stuff then laundry stuff. Now I'm catching up on vacation laundry. Laundry is my gig, dishes are KG's.
7. The toilet...nothing much to say about this. I can't stand a dirty toilet!
8. What are your kids doing right now? Lookin' like a raggamuffin after a day spent in the bus! Some how she's still cute! :) She is playing with every toy in sight because she missed them so much while we were gone!

9. Dream vacation--We really want to take another cruise! I love how it's all inclusive! We were thinking of going on a Disney Eastern Carribean cruise with Flower at the end of the year but we bought a car instead. It will last longer! :)
10. Favorite Shoes-Right now it's these! Not pretty like most of Steph's shoes but they are amazingly comfortable and they helped SOOO much on the beach and trip in general. My feet never once got tired or sore on this trip and we did a lot of walking. They also have been helping with the ankle because they are so shock absorbing!
This tag is pretty fun. - I'll tag Lynnette, Jessica D.,Kristina,Lisa, and Jessica H.!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out