Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thank you + more videos

First thanks to everyone who commented or wrote me an email about stupid girls and sharing your stories. Some of them made me laugh which is always nice. Thankfully I wasn't close to any of them anyway so keeping them at a distance won't be a loss to me and now I know they're fake. I also wanted to agree with Lisa in that I don't ever expect to be invited somewhere and it was just the manner in which it happened. Ironically I wouldn't have been able to go anyway so it wasn't about the fact that I wasn't invited, just how they acted. And now that I've already wasted too many of my brain cells on them, I'm over it. I love you all! :0)

And now for more trip videos.
On the Rouge Jet Boat they kept doing 360's for us. It was way more fun then the video portrays and Flower loved it!

We watched this osprey land in its nest while we were on the jet boat tour on the Rogue River.

On the gondola lift at the Trees of Mystery in Klamath California. The lyrics of the song are :
Skinamarinky dinky dink, Skinamarinky doo, I love you
Skinamarinky dinky dink, Skinamarinky doo, I love you
I love you in the morning, and in the afternoon
I love you in the evening, and underneath the moon
Skinamarinky dinky dink, Skinamarinky doo....I love you
(apparently I was spelling it wrong)

Here is a sample of our random chatter while riding on the gondola lift at the Trees of Mystery. KG is so very proud of this!

KG insisted on having the stupid camera on me and no matter how hard I try not to, I aways laugh. And I just crack myself up because every time I watch it I bust up and my own laugh! I just can't help it. I was constantly kicked out of class growing up for laughing and that was usually the laugh I gave as I was being kicked out. I was a snot.
Take note of the pervert comment he makes at the end. Sicko!

Here is a demonstration at the Oregon Vortex. It's hard to tell but she throws the ball downhill and it rolls back on it's own uphill. I had the hardest time listening to her! Uggh.

KG and I were having a disagreement about his ability to touch the sign with his head. He was being a pansy about actually hitting his head on the sign so he would jump in front of it. From my shorter view it did not look like he could actually hit his head so I tried to video one of his jumps to get a better look. I later begrudgingly acknowledge that he was correct, he could jump that high. =) This was in Bend.

Hope you enjoyed our silliness! Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out