Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I love these two!

I let Flower sleep with me the other night. When KG came home in the morning, he climbed into bed next to Flower. When I woke up, this was my pleasant scene. I love seeing her leg over his back. This is the kind of stuff that brings a smile to face, especially first thing in the morning!

This afternoon we signed off on our homestudy!!! Big smiles!

Tonight we went to Oriental Express with the missionaries, Sturgill's, Francis' and Boice's. It was fun and with the big crowd, I was thankful for where I was seated, not only next to Kris, but KG and I were closer to the missionaries so we were able to get to know them a bit. Chow did not disappoint in spoiling the kids! She is such a nice lady!
Good times.

Today was an excellent start to our July.

4 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

Congratulations on the sign off! I know how big of a step that is.

La belle mère said...

OH! What a sweet picture. And congratulations on the home study, very exciting! :)

Hokie Family said...

Yeah!!!! So exciting.
Heather

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

What a sweet pic ;)

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out