Saturday, July 5, 2008

My computer sucks!

Lynnette's dad(I'll write about him in a minute) was here just a few weeks before he left for Italy. My computer needed to be upgraded so that it would work with my iphone properly. He brought the software and was so willing and went above and beyond and beyond and beyond(you get the idea). Seriously. He took time out of his vacation, staying up till all hours of the night/morning, TWICE, because of various complications, making my computer totally rock! He put everything it needed and then some. I have been having lots of fun with it ever since! Well, as I was packing it up to bring on the trip to do my blogging and upload my photos at the end of each day, I decided to quickly get any photos off of the camera. It wouldn't work. I plugged in my phone. No dice. You have to be freaking kidding me! My USB ports are shot! I am pissed and bummed. KG is being kind enough to let me use his laptop but for whatever reason, blogger works completely different on his. I am so quick on mine. The last update took me about three times longer and it took everything in me not to have a total melt down as I was trying to figure out all the crap! WHY would it matter what computer you're on? Blogger is internet based. Shouldn't it work the same on any computer? Well it DOESN'T. Aside from that. Len put all that nifty stuff and so much time into my computer for the main purpose of maximizing my iphone capabilities. Now it's shot. I won't be able to sinc my phone anymore. And where am I supposed to upload my daily crapload of photos aftter the trip?! Who knows how much it's going to cost to fix it and we clearly won't want to spend the extra money after this trip. I am just so bummed.
Bitchfest over.

As for Lynnette's dad. Several of you have asked me for updates. I so appreciate that and am grateful you're willing to keep their family in your prayers! She didn't have as much computer access until yesterday but has now written several updates if you want to check them out. Click here. I am just really happy that she and Patti went. I think it's helped all of them!!!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out