Thursday, July 3, 2008

KG and John had a playdate

Ahhh. So sweet. Except there were no children in tow. It was just them! It was a busy day for all of us. KG met John at karate at 8:00. They practiced and then tested for their green belt and achieved it. Way to go babe! They left there at 11:00, made a stop here and then went to see Hancock. They both said it was really good. Then they got some lunch at Carl's Junior and then went to play Frisbee Golf. After that John brought KG to the church to meet us.
Flower and I left at 8:00 and went to Walmart to play. We bought some things for the trip and just had fun walking around and enjoying each other. She pushed the cart the whole time. After that we made a stop at home to get the keys and then went the office. Later I came home and dyed my hair. I dyed it burgundy. I just felt my previous color was making we look older instead of young, modern and hip. This new color does just what I want it to, at least in my opinion, which is really all that matters! :) We then went back to the office until 1:00 so I could finish up a couple of things. Then we went to lunch with Kris at Oriental Express. Jenna got a job there so we went to test her mad skills. She is a great waitress and it's obvious that she takes pride in her work! It was fun to have her wait on us and it's always a treat to see Cho, Jimmy and Jonathon. It was just what I needed! (Flower also fell on her head in the bathroom while I was trying to pull up her pants. She tried to bend over and watch me. When I pulled up, she bent over which made her top heavy and her legs went straight in the air as her head crashed onto the tile floor. She has a nice goose egg on her forehead!) Finally we went to the church to finish and turn in three weeks worth of Sunday Bulletins since I'll be gone for the next three Sundays. That's when KG met us. We all went home together and they crashed for almost 4 hours together while I went back to work.
Unfortunately tonight didn't calm down either.
KG was at his dad's last night and did some awesome work in the bus. He's going to finish that up and then I will take photos! It is SOOOOO much better!
I should have finished some sewing projects but didn't get to it. Hopefully tomorrow.
We printed off 5 more copies of our profile and put them all in their neat little binders.
We did more packing.
We also decided tonight that we're leaving tomorrow instead of Saturday. There is just so much to do in Portland so an extra day will be awesome! I can hardly wait and something tells me I'm not going to be sleeping much tonight!
Although I'm super excited for this trip, it's weird how much I think I'm going to miss some things. Church being one of them which really isn't me. I just can't help that it's become so much fun lately and that always helps in any situation! Anyway, I'm happy to go but I hope I don't miss anything here!

No comments:

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out