Monday, July 21, 2008

Yeehaw for Len!

I just found out from Lynnette's blog that her dad is on his way to California! He will be in a rehabilitation place there. I am so thrilled for them. This has been a long road with lots of unknowns for them all and I couldn't be more happy with this positive news!! Since I haven't written about him in a while this is probably a surprise but you can catch yourself up on her blogs. He has come a LONG way in a short time. Well it probably feels like forever to them. Thanks to everyone for keeping them in your thoughts! I stole this photos from Lynnette's blog because I think it is so sweet. It's Len and her son.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

I just want to thank all of you for keeping our family in your prayers!
My dad truly is a miracle and his time here is not done yet!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out