Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh My!

When KG came home from work this morning at 8:30, this is what he found. I have no idea when she joined me in bed. She must have wet the bed and stripped down and that's where she landed. Poor little buck naked thing without any covers on. I was dead to world and totally unaware! I finally got some good sleep last night. I fell asleep by 12:30 and slept till 8:30 when KG woke me up. I'm pretty sure that's the same position I was in when i fell asleep too! Yay for sleep!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

thats just to cute. poor flower. it's tough being a kid sometimes. hopefully her bum didn't get to cold.

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

That makes my day! Flower is so cute, I love seeing pics of her. I love the video when she talks over you and then laughs at the end! Nathan giggles are her when she laughs. Such a cute girl!!!

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out