Monday, July 28, 2008

Madison family photo shoot!

Tonight for FHE we met Ryan, Amanda and Lorelai at Kathryn Albertson Park so I could take their family photos. We took 315! It was so much fun. I am going to post a 'few' of my favorites.
Good grief it was hard to choose.Not the best because it's a bit fuzzy but look at Lorelai's kissy face! :)


Definitely my favorite of Ryan! ;) You sexy beast.

There is something so beautiful and serene about Amanda here and I love her little feet crossed behind her. This is one of my two favs of the fam!

This is my very favorite family one!
I love this playful one!



This is my favorite of Miss Lorelai!


This is my second fav of Miss Lorelai.





I LOVE this photo of the two of them. Super cute couple!
I love you guys! Thanks so much for asking me to do this!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank You Angee! They look great! We Love Them!

ang :o) said...

You're welcome! It was fun.

Let's kick it.

can you dig it?

My photo
i love life. i love my family. i love adventures.

past ramblings

peace out